Wednesday, December 8, 2010

i wish i could LOVE MY BOYFRIEND like this!

1. i love the face you make when you laugh.


2. i love the way you just look at me.

3. i love your eyes.

4. i love how i can trust you.

5. i love how every time we lay down, i listen to your heartbeat.

6. i love how you can make my heart race, but skip a beat at the same time.

7. i love that you don’t care what anyone thinks.

8. i love how we talk about the future, a lot.

9. i love your promises.

10. i love kissing you.

11. i love your ‘puffy fishy’ kiss, .

12. i love how on the way to west palm, you kissed me & i got butterflies. and it was weird. lol.

13. i love the how you instantly take me out of a bad mood.

14. i love how you tell me i look beautiful even when you can’t see me.

15. i love how you tell me you love me, allll thee timeee.

16. i love the way you’re totally insecure.

17. i love that you always smell good.

18. i love how i can be at the brink of destruction, but the minute you call me i’m fine.

19. i love how you don’t just want me for one thing.

20. i love the way stick your tongue out at me, lmao.

21. i love how you pull me closer than close when we’re laying down.

22. i love that i can talk to for hours, and not get bored.

23. i love that you never hang up the phone without saying iloveyou.

24. i love when you hold my face when we kiss.

25. i love that you’re protective.

26. i love how your quite the gentlemen. (:

27. i love how you hate wearing just socks. lmfao.

28. i love how open we are, that nothing’s awkward.

29. i love how no time is ever enough time spent with you.

30. i love that you sort of always miss me.

31. i love the way you look when you sleep.

32. i like the way you sound in the morning.

33. i could fall asleep with you and never wake up.

34. i like how you love it when i scratch your back.

35. i love how your parents love me, lmao. :D

36. i love the way you make me feel special.

37. everything you say makes me getting higher. <3

38. the way your hair bounces when you run, alwaaays makes me laugh.

39. i love how you always say, “negative ghostrider”.

40. i love your “emo music”.

41. i love going out on the water with you.

42. i love our little disputes.

43. i love your hair a little more than i love you. (;

44. i love how you don’t lie.. well to me.

45. i love that thing you do with your fingers, on my stomach when i’m about to pass out.

46. i love when you lay your head on my shoulder, and all i can think is, isn’t it supposed to be the other way around? rofl <3

47. i die every time you kiss my cheek.

48. i like how i have to make you do your homework.

49. i love the way you make everything okay.

50. i love how i’m halfway through this, and it’s been so easy to write.

51. i love how weird, you are. lmao.

52. i love how everyone knows who i’m talking to on the phone.

53. i love that you like making me blush.

54. i like how i smile at your cute texts.

55. i love that you’re always there for me.

56. i love that you listen to me.

57. i like when you say, “youuuu’re right, i’m wrong. you’re alllways right!”

58. i love how.. whenever you get mad at me, we always make up.

59. i love that i know you love me.

60. i love that kissey noise you make.

61. i love that you always laugh when i,
62. i love how i have never felt this way before.

63. i love, that you love me, more than my own family sometimes.

64. i love how easily you get jealous.

65. i love how you always know what to say.

66. i love when you never second think it when i ask you to come somewhere with me. (:

67. when you promise me forever, i try not to believe you, but do anyways.

68. i love the way you say cock-a-roach,

69.  i love that this is number 69. (:

70. i love how you have a serious side & a happy side.

71. i love that your favorite color is black.

72. i love that the only show you ever seem to watch is fantasy factory.

73. i love how you love me. (;

74. i love that i dragged you into bra n panty section.

75. i like that you didn’t look at me like i was a TOTAL retard when i made a buildabear. (:

76. i love the necklace you bought me.

77. i like that you get ‘mad’ at me when i buy you things. (:

78. i love how you used more smiley’s & hearts than me when we text.

79. i love how i made you make a facebook. :D

80. i hate, but love, that you say i’m perfect.

81. i love that you love your guitar more than me, (;

82. i love that you don’t mind hanging out with my retarded friends.

83. i like that you always have your knife, lol.

84. i can’t get enough of the sweet things you say. (:

85. i love how you’re good at EVERY sport.

86. i love how skinny you are !?

87. i love when hang up on me on accident, and call back right away.

88. i love that you smoking, and drinking.

89. i like how we all call you.

90. i love how you alwayssss say, your life would suck without me. <3

91. i love that you’re terrified of bugs.

92. i love that whenever i say a guy pissed me off, your first response is: can i kick his ass?

93. i love your bed head.

94. i love how good you look shirtless.

95. i love how we wrestled that one time, and i lost, but i definitely won.. ;D

96. i love how weird you brush your hair. :D

97. i can’t get enough of your stupdid jokes,lol.

98. i love how we text in the shower, .

99. i love when you’re in a good mood.

100. iloveyou. <3333

No comments:

Post a Comment